Premium Features Terms
CLASSDOJO PREMIUM FEATURES TERMS
Last updated: July 12th, 2022
We have provided some section headers for your convenience, but you should carefully read through these ClassDojo Premium Features Terms (the "Premium Features Terms") in order to understand your rights and responsibilities, as well as ours.
Your activities under these Premium Features Terms are also subject to the terms and conditions of ClassDojo's general Terms of Service (including all restrictions, disclaimers, and limitations of liability contained therein) and the Premium Features Terms are hereby incorporated into the ClassDojo Terms of Service. Any capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning set forth in the ClassDojo Terms of Service.
When you purchase Premium Features (as defined below) on ClassDojo, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your purchases or your account.
Eligibility. You must be over the age of 18 to purchase premium features or content on ClassDojo ("Premium Features") or engage in other real-money transactions on the Service. By making a purchase on the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, or if you are located in Canada or any other jurisdiction, the age of majority, if different from 18.
Pricing. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for paying. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable. Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, price and availability of any products or services are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on our website or within our application. ClassDojo, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of ClassDojo's customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Premium Features Terms.
Your Responsibility. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the purchase of anyPremium Features by you or any user of your account or Payment Method (as defined below) in a timely manner with a valid Payment Method. This includes paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchase of Premium Features, including, but not limited to, sales, use, or value added taxes.
Availability of Premium Features. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our Premium Features, including the various resources; however, the actual performance of the resources will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such content. The inclusion of any particular Premium Features or service on our Service at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products, content or services will be available at any time.
Additional terms. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
EU Right to Cancel. If you are in the EU, you consent to the performance of this contract for your purchase, and waive any Right to Cancel provided by the Consumer Rights Directive (2011/83/EU) or similar implementing regulations.
- Payment Methods."Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include a credit card, charge card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or your financial institution account.
- Authorization. To access the Premium Features, you must authorize ClassDojo (and our designated payment processor) to charge your Payment Method(s) the full amount for all charges you incur with ClassDojo to the Payment Method you designate for the transaction. When you provide a Payment Method to us, you confirm that you have the legal right to use that Payment Method and that all the information you provide to us (or our designated payment processor) is accurate, current and complete. You also authorize us to collect and store that Payment Method, along with other related transaction information, provided however, that ClassDojo will not store any credit card account numbers directly.
- Pre-Approval. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. We will bill your Payment Method at the time you purchase one of our Premium Features, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- Subscription Service.
- General. The Premium Features may include automatically recurring payments for periodic charges ("Subscription Service"). If you activate a Subscription Service, you authorize ClassDojo to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The "Subscription Billing Date" is the date when you purchase your first subscription to the Subscription Service. For information on the "Subscription Fee", please see our website or application. Your account will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date all applicable fees for the next subscription period. ClassDojo will notify Users of any price increases or changes to the Subscription Service (such notification may be via any reasonable means, including a message on the Service). If you do not wish to accept a price change, you may cancel your Subscription Service in accordance with the instructions for cancellation below. If you do not cancel your Subscription Service after the price change takes effect and prior to the start of your new subscription period, your Subscription Service will be renewed at the price in effect at the time of the renewal, without any additional action by you, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for these amounts. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. We will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your payment information).
- Cancellation. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. You may cancel the Subscription Service, including canceling automatic renewal, by following the instructions available here. If you cancel your Subscription Service or Premium Features, you can still enjoy it for the period of time that you have already paid for it.
- Sharing You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that you provide during your purchase of Premium Features may be shared with ClassDojo's payment processor(s) for the sole purpose of processing the transaction.
- Payment Details. You are responsible for keeping your payment details and Payment Methods up-to-date by changing the details in your account settings. Where your details change or are due to expire, we may obtain or receive from your payment provided updated payment details including your card number, expiry date and CVV (or equivalent). This enables us to continue to provide you access to the Subscription Service or Premium Features. You authorize us to continue to charge your chosen Payment Method using the updated information.
- Failed funding If you fund a payment by debit card and your transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee. If your Payment Method fails or your account is past due, (a) you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand, (b) ClassDojo may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (this includes charging other payment methods on file with us) and (c) ClassDojo reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account with ClassDojo, including deletion of your content from ClassDojo. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse ClassDojo for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
Actions We May Take
- At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to purchase Premium Features at any time at our sole discretion.
- Discontinue or Limit Premium Features. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any piece of Premium Features or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions on Premium Features.
- Our right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Premium Features Terms or our Terms of Service, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
Disputes and Reversals
- Customer assistance. Subject to the "Notices and Amendments to These Premium Features Terms" section below, we provide various tools in our HelpDesk to assist you to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
- Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction. Refunds (if any) made pursuant to such dispute, are at the discretion of ClassDojo.
- Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Notices and Amendments to These Premium Features Terms
- Conflict of terms All of the commitments you make in the ClassDojo Terms of Service apply to your purchase of Premium Features on ClassDojo. In the event of any conflict between these Premium Features Terms and the ClassDojo Terms of Service, the Premium Features Terms shall prevail.
- Conflict of laws Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through ClassDojo. Nothing in these Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
- Courtesy translations These Terms were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these terms conflicts with the English version, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, the English version controls.